Start by Building Your Career on a Solid FoundationYou wouldn't ask a contractor to pull your teeth or your dentist how to build your home ...
and I’m a Career Coach from the Recruiting Industry.
Being in the recruiting industry for several decades is exactly what sets our methods apart from all the other people who would offer you job search advice. We share the trade secrets that professional recruiters use to get their own candidates in their brand new positions in the shortest amount of time possible.
Think about it, most recruiters are commissioned and don’t get paid until they fill a client’s job opening with a qualified candidate. It only stands to reason that the best recruiters know what their client companies are looking for, how to properly position their candidate to get noticed and how to cut through the red tape associated with the hiring process.
Here are your first steps toward a Job Search That Works …
- Click Here to Listen to the Job Search That Works Podcast
- Subscribe for the Job Search That Works newsletter. When you do, we will give you access to a Career Portal that has every tool you will need to conduct an effective job search.
- Review our list of services. They are offered individually or bundled together to provide comprehensive coaching that will fit your specific needs.
Here is a sample of the topics we cover …
- Identifying and communicating transferrable skills
- Recognizing and presenting accomplishments
- Preparing a list of target companies
- How to identify and contact hiring authorities
- Writing effective resumes and cover letters
- How to get resumes in front of the decision maker
- Learning the most effective interview techniques
- Establishing a follow up processes that gets results
- Negotiating offers
- and much, much more.
So it all boils down to you. That’s really what this is all about. My passion is to uncover all the potential inside you. And one of the most effective ways that can be accomplished is to touch the part of your life that occupies most of your waking hours … your job.
All the best,
When it’s time to make critical decisions in our lives, we typically hire professionals to assist us. Think about it… you can probably name one of the following professionals you work with:
- Financial advisor
- Professional Career Coach
Our Job Impacts Everything
Wait a minute … Professional Career Coach? Very few things in life have a greater impact than career decisions. The income we earn from our jobs provides us with the ability to:
- Live where we want
- Drive what we want
- Vacation where we want
- Set money aside for retirement
- Pay for college
- and much more.
Get Professional Advice
When it’s time to take the next step along our career path, work with a Professional Career Coach.
Frequently, we don’t even know where to begin. We have questions about:
- Resume construction
- Who is hiring
- Transferable skills
- Offer negotiation
Thank goodness for the loving support of family and friends. But would you trust them to pull your teeth, to perform an appendectomy or invest your money? Perhaps you should consider a Professional Career Coach.